The list of things to do gets smaller

In my previous entry Jason's Blog I made a list well you do have to don't you. So Now I'm going to tick them off and at the end of the week make a new list just to keep me going.

No 1 - I've bought an extinguisher (eBay)
No 6 - I found some water pipe the right size and that should be on the way too (eBay again) I suppose I should replace this entry now with "Cut and fit the connector pipes".

The hose and connectors arrived from Tink today, also the new "T" piece. I have some DIY to do on the weekend and some friends coming to stay so it's unlikely I'll get much time at the car but I'll try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)