World Cup Rally route on Google maps

I've been playing with Google Maps to see if I could plot the rally route, I didn't quite manage what I wanted to do but I have managed to plot all the major aiming points, well those I could find! I wanted to try and link them up with the likely roads but I couldn't seem to make it work without a lot of work.

Ultimately, if I can, I'd like to tag the photos I have with the places they were taken, once I've verified them!

The maps are reproduced below, I think this should link you to them too


European leg


View Larger Map

South American leg


View Larger Map

If you're viewing this from within the Club Triumph site then you may not be able to see the embedded Google map, click here to go to my Blog http://chinn.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)