What's happening now?

I've had a few emails asking what's happening with the TSSC message board thing and why haven't I responded to the statement.
Well here's what has happened - David Aspinall reinstated my message board access and I am now back on and active.
David, as General Secretary of the TSSC has issued a statement on the board, I'm not yet happy with it and so I drafted a response and slept on it.
I have now sent that email privately to David and the Club, I have asked for some things to be done and I will wait for a response. I won't say anything more so that David has a chance to consider the contents and my requests.
If TSSC members want to join in the debate, please do so on the TSSC board, if you're not a member then I think you can get a "guest pass" or post a comment here - comments here can be posted anonymously.
When there are developments I'll report them here or on the TSSC board as appropriate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)