Legally sorted

Passprot (and Visa) turned up today, phew :-) That's a weight off my mind, everything else is within my power I think. I went back to the hospital to get my toe checked out, hurts when I walk but wasn't too bad driving. Having said that I haven't tried driving the Vitesse yet, the clutch is pretty light so I should be OK.
It'll take a few more weeks to heal fully and I need to keep it strapped up for another week or two.
Tomorrow the work on the car starts in earnest, whilst I've been laid up I've made a list and prioritised it, it won't all get done and to be honest I think if I just jumped in the car now and went it would be OK but I will feel better after I lay hands on the car!
I also heard today that Carl Shakespeare with whom I did the run last year has just got a ticket for his Sprint. He's built this up from a bare shell and has put some serious hours into it. He's coming round tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing the car then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)