International Auto Ecosse pictures


Thanks to Andy Martin's camera in the hands of I think Dave Pearson here are a few action shots of me making a mess of the test circuit. All I can say in my defence is that I was laughing too much to notice where the cones were and was completely unable to control the old girl around them anyway. Turns out I missed only one which I count as a superb victory!

First is the calm before the storm, you get a 5,4,3,2,1 count down and then you're off!

This was me trying to give it some welly to drift round a cone

The result of the welly giving was to produce an impressive cloud of dust and missing the cone by a mile.

OK so I was on the wrong side of the cone!

So I finished with an impressive fishtail - OK perhaps I was the only one impressed

All told it was over in the blink of an eye, but it was fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)