Credit for photos

I don't know what the law is on this sort of thing and I don't want to fall foul of it so if this is considered publishing these photos I had better giove credit where credit is due! So looking on the back of these prints the only details on the back of some of them are "Colin Taylor", an old address pre-post code and a 4 digit phone number - I'm not sure if Colin is still around but I'll make an attempt to contact him even though these photos are now 30+ years old . The Mk1 covered in mud has Duckhams Photographic Library stamped on the back but no reference, date or contact details so I think trying to trace that one is a non-starter. That's gotta be over 35 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)