Didn't get much time atthe Vitesse tonight but felt I had to have a go
- Fitted the new boot seal - 2 mins job, looks nice, the old one was falling apart.
- Fitted a new Lucas 18 ACR alternator - 43 amp jobby
- Fitted a cleaned (sand blasted) set of sooty plugs and opened up the gaps a little, I want to see what happens to them, will they foul like the others?
Still to do
- Change the oil and fuel filters
- Clean the inside, I can't remember the last time I vacuumed it out!
- Fir my new K&N filters - I need to sort out the rocker breather if I do this.
- Need to have a check over for UJ wear and have a look at the driveshafts, 10CR is a demanding drive.
- Fit new front wheel bearings
- Fit new weather seals on the doors
- The horn seems rather feable, must have a look at that
- Get some Anti-Freeze, I'd prefer some water wetter
- Change the headlights - just to try these fancy blue bulbs!
- Fit new steering coupling
- Check and adjust the wiring for the power outlets, it was misbehaving on La Carerra
- Had an idea on the rich running, I want to re-plumb the spills from the prv and metering unit - at the moment I think the prv spill is pressuring the mu spill as they are both going in to the same return pipe.