Major progress

Well it's been building for days, weeks, even months. I've put it off and found other things to do, made excuses and avoided it. I've relegated it to the back of my mind but it just wouldn't lie down, it kept waking me up in the middle of the night, like the nagging guilt of a body burried under the patio (I'm not doing THAT again!).

I could take it no more, I had to do something about it.

This morning at 9:00 Greanwich Mean Time, I did it.

I took the 10CR stickers off the Vitesse!

Wow, it feels good to say it.

I was going to wash the car but it sstarted to rain and whilst I don't mind a little water I wasn't about to get soaked so I left the old girl in piece and came in to make a list of jobs that need doing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)