RBRR entry open, the fun starts here

Mrs C reports that "lots" of entry forms have arrived at Chinn Towers, she's putting them "bloody annoying big boxes" of RNLI stuff that's also arrived.

Looks like when I get home I will be busy then, almost as busy as I was today handing out cheques to hundreds of Indians and making "You've all done very well" speeches - I am still amazed at the buzz these guys create, amazingly enthusiastic, almost as much activity as in stomach last night!! Only took me 3 days to get Delhi Belly and I haven't even got to Delhi yet! Still, my company provides excellent medical services, the cork really helped.

J


Jason

-----------------------------------------
Email sent from www.virginmedia.com/email
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software and scanned for spam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)