Round Britain Reliability Run 2008

blAnd so it begins.....

Entry is now open, the magazie has been printed and you should be getting
yours any day now. That means you`ll be scribbling your entry forms and send
them to me, only I won't be in the UK!

Yes the opening of the entry list coincides with a trip to India but fear
not, your entries will not sit on the door mat for ever. I'm only going to
12 days, I return on the 30th November and I'll process all the entries on
the weekend I return.

I've left instructions with Mrs C that she should keep the entries in the
order in which they dropped on the mat and I'll process them accordingly.

Entry numbers will be allocated in order of receipt, my decision is final
and I will only wind you up mercilessly if you whinge.

Oh and the first entry is here, the Pearson/Chinn Canley Camper Standard
Atlas - now what number will I give that one?? Clearly No1 would be unfair -
Oh, I'll sort it out later :-)

If this Blog entry looks a bit weird it's because I'm testing the facility
to email into it so I can provide updates when I'm on the move - I bet it
won't work!


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.0/1135 - Release Date: 16/11/2007
22:58

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)