And so it began

 
5am start for a couple of hours drive up to Canley Classics to see Dave for my injection :-)
Packed car out with the rest of my PI gear (yes I have more!) and some odds and sods I think I'll need. Mainly electrcal connectors wire switches and tools - I'm not a very good auto electrician but I have the right tools - Lucas bullet connectors are great if you have the right connector for the right wire and the right tools to assemble them! They make a neat job too.
Here's teh car at Canley with it's arse in the air ready for me to drop the prop and take it down the famous "Dave Mac Propshafts" for a quick rebuild - less than 24 hours later it was ready with new sliding joint, UJ and balanced, all for a suitable price. Thanks Dave - and I didn't even ask for a discount to mention you in my Blog :-) Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)