I hang my head in shame

I just realised that no matter how hard I try I'm not going to get the Vitesse together before the MOT is due but then the tax is due within a couple of weeks so there's nothing else for it other than to declare SORN, I feel dirty.
On the up side, I think I have everything major I need to put it back together apart from some time and a third hand! Nevermind, I have a plan for the third hand, might cost me some beer but what the hell, it'll be worth it. Time - hmmm, not got that one cracked yet.
Just went out into the garage to get the documents that were stashed in there for the RBRR in October, bloody hell it's cold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)