Snow business like slow business


I've just attempted to get the wife to work, 200 yards from my front door there's the start of the 4 mile queue into town! It's not worth the effort of getting there and beck only to have to go out again to collect here! Of course I am working at home this week so can't blag a day off due to poor weather :-( Nevermind, my turn will come when I resume trips up North next week.
The bummer of it is I will be out when the new series of Life on Mars starts - 9pm BBC1 on Tuesday. Gotta watch it, ace 1970's themed show and has a few Triumphs in it including some of the Canley Classics fleet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)