RBRR admin from afar

Just before I left for India I managed to update the RBRR entry list following a couple of changes. It's all up to date on the Comps web site.
When I get back I need to tidy up entry details for all those with missing cars, crews or anything else. Although crews can make changes at any time I do need to have a fully populated list in the first place! So my plea is that if you click on the above link and see your details are incomplete please let have those details by email and I will update it.
Also, a number of crews have been contacted regarding Club Triumph membership, at least one crew member must be a member of the club to run on the RBRR so that means if your membership expires before the start you will need to renew.
We appreciate that in these times of rising fuel costs there may be some crews amongst us who might feel that they cannot afford the event - that is an unfortunate truth and there's little we can do to get around this. So, if you are considering pulling out for this or indeed any other reason please do let me know as soon as possible, I still have crews on the Reserve List all eager and willing to participate.
We will draw a line under the entry list at the end of August and close the entry, any withdrawals will be replaced from the Reserve List.

I'm in India until the end of July, you can reach me by email but please also copy in Tim Bancroft just in case I can't pick it up for a few days.

Jason
From cold, wet and humid Bangalore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)