New photo I've never seen before


1970 World Cup Rally 00
Originally uploaded by Paul Lowry

Just mooching around the net for some info and found this phot I've not seen before. All three surviving works Triumphs are in there. Click on the image for a slightly bigger version hosted on Paul Lowry's pages. I've written to him, I wonder if he has anymore?

The caption says

SANTIAGO, Chile, May 13 (UPI) The 43 surviving crews in the London-to-Mexico City World Cup auto rally rested today after their grueling 3,800-mile nonstop drive from Rio de Janeiro

Additional - I have now got the original image and it's a scanned negative at excellent resolution so I've uploaded it to my Picasa album here.

From World Cup Rally 1970

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)