Triumphant in Paris

I took the family to Paris for the weekend on the Eurostar, part of Zoe's 18th birthday present. She wanted to go up the Eiffel Tower, as you do. Anyway, on Sunday as we were walking away from the tower across the Seine and towards the Champs Elysees we were greeted by several French Triumphs.
Unfortunately I was quite a distance away when I saw them but I had the camera in my hand so snapped a few pictures. We saw more Triumphs as we were breakfasting on the Champs Elysees, they were driving towards the Arch de Triumph - of course! It was nice to seewhat looked like a nice range of TR2/3, TR4 or possibly a 5, a couple of TR6s, a Stag, an MGA and I think an MGB GT

I must say they weren't hanging about and did look nice in the crisp morning - all roof down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)