I saw this and thought it was a worthy cause

Nothing to do with me but I'm all for it so I though I would give it a plug

This appeared in the Club Triumph forum

I am a serving member of the Armed Forces and am at the end of a project restoring a 1970 MG
roadster in aid of H4H and the British Legion. You can see what we have done at http://www.charitybuild.co.uk

We are looking at doing it again with a Triumph, preferably a Spitfire but are open to anything. We have a budget of £500 and will consider anything.
Please do get in touch if you have an old project languishing in a garage somewhere. Please email Jason.sheehan142@mod.uk


So don't get in touch with me, just go direct to the other Jason :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)