Comments not appearing on the Blog- fixed :-)

Apologies to anyone who's comments never appeared on my Blog - I've found them now! 

I've never really been in control of Blogger and I've just found loads of old comments on historic posts that never got approved. Back in the day I used to get quite a bit of spam comments, only one troll (he won't own his comments with his name so he doesn't get published), because of this I decided to moderate comments - the thing is, I never actually told Blogger to notify me when comments arrived, so they just sat awaiting moderation, for ever!

It's been a bit of a roller coaster reading through them, a couple from or about friends who are no longer with us, a few funny ones - no I don't need a mail-order bride thanks. I've accepted a lot but they will be in the old posts and there are 585 posts spanning almost 20 years!

Anyway, I think I've now fixed notifications so if you want to comment, I will be able to 'moderate' and publish stuff.

Comments

John E said…
Jason, I too have a blog using old Google Blogger. Actually, I have several. But just this year, I acquired a Vitesse from 1963 and more recently than that, I started a blog to track my adventures and misadventures as I enjoy it and try to care for it.

https://triumphvitesse.blogspot.com/

John

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)