Pitstop

Last night I dropped in at the Plough in Enfield for the local Club Triumph meeting - following a 5:30 start I had been in Norwich all day and left there about 17:30 - I stopped off at the Plough and met with some familiar faces - Tim Bancroft, James Carruthers, Ellis Stokes, Nigel Gair and loads more - good to have a chat and a bit to eat together. I'll put these meetings in my diary and, as I'm often in Norwich on a Monday, I will try and do it again.
If I'm not passing then it might be a laugh to take teh Vitesse out and take a drive over - the traffic at that time sucks though and I would prefer not to spend ny leaisure time sat on the M25 clockwise when I sit on the M25 anti-clockwise with my job so often :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)