This week I have been mining my garage for treasures!

A lifetime of Triumph ownership has left me with a load of odds and ends in the garage, some of which I really can't see me needing anytime soon. None of it is especially desirable or rare, in fact there's a strong desire to bin some of it but I just can't bring myself to without trying to move it on to some other needy owner. There's new repro stuff never got round to fitting and lots of secondhand bits that need to sell on. I'll eBay is over the next few weeks but if anyone wants some of this then shout now. From today's ferkulling I've found the following
  • One old repro outer door weather strip for a Herald, the type that were pre-cut. There's also one of the new ones that isn't pre-cut around the quarter light. These come complete with the clips AND the tool to install them!
  • A pair of NOS in Lucas boxes front sidelight/indicator glass lenses complete with new rubber gaskets
  • A handbrake cable fitting kit and cable, all new
  • Vitesse glove box lid, lock and fittings
  • A Vitesse water pump housing (and pump) tastefully painted white! All looks OK considering I took them apart, painted them and boxed them up 20 years ago (the newspaper date is 1998!) In the same box were
  • A Vitesse ashtray
  • Master cylinder mounts cleaned and painted black
  • Clutch and brake pedal assemblies complete, all cleaned and painted black
  • Then there's the bigger stuff like
  • Vitesse front vertical links and trunnions (sold)
  • A servo - I think it came off a Vitesse
  • A couple of re-skinned Herald/Vitesse doors
  • Vitesse boot lid
  • If I can dig them out there's a couple of hood frames for Heralds in the roof
There's more and I'll take some photos but if anyone reading this is looking for something for a Herald/Vitesse maybe some Spitfire stuff - let me know :-) I need the space and the cash!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)