It feels like the time is right to resurrect this blog, there's quite a bit going on that might be of interest to fellow Triumphists. Some of you may know I've been pursuing a rather special Vitesse for a number of years, well I bought it (that was never in doubt) and it's back home with me (that took some doing). I did write up the story to remind me of the odyssey, so here it is: (fair warning, my memory is a bit hazy on some of these details so do call me out if something doesn't stack up!) OOD816G OOD taken by Adam in Exeter probably 2013 It's been a long time in the brewing, but patience is a virtue – I'm not sure what tenacity is though, maybe a curse? Anyway, I wanted a Vitesse, I found one, it took a while to get it home. I first knew of this Vitesse sometime on the early naughties, maybe before, when I saw an engine bay picture and thought "that would be good, a PI Vitesse". I then bought a Vitesse, added PI, had my fun and sold it and sort ...
Comments