An apology

I've just had a call from Bill Sunderland, President of the TSSC. He asked if I could remove reference to the file from my Blog, the directors are uncomfortable about having their home addresses available to everyone. Personally I don't see the problem as you can find out this sort of information freely on the web. However, Bill asked and I'm happy to remove the link. I have no control over the file itself, I did not put it up there and can't remove it, as I said I received an annonymous email. I have sent an email to the originator of the file suggesting that he/she takes it down.
So it's gone from my Blog, my apologies to any of the Directors for any upset caused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)