Green!

Well it didn't last long as a standard Blog did it :-) I thought I'd have a play and see what I could change and it seems you can change quite a lot! So I thought for a few days it would be green - just wait until I figure out how to make it yellow!!
Oh and to keep it Triumph - I just sold a Herald stearing column to a very nice chap who needed it to put it in - a bike engined track car he's building. So good luck Martin - send me a picture of the car as is :-)
I thought I had a long commute living in Reading and working in Norwich a couple of days a week - Martin lives in Coventry and works in Slough - daily!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)