Will she fire up?

Well this morning's been spend rebuilding the rocker gear and refitting, adjusting the tappets, refitting fan, radiator, alternator and injectors. I've managed to damage the wiper motor connections but I have a spare.
The car's filled up with fluids and I've whizzed her round on the starter to get the oil light out but the battery isn't that well charged - I knew I should have put it on charge yesterday - I can use my el cheapo batter booster or pull the battery of the Sixfire if neccessary.
Anyhow, it's all ready to go so now I've had my lunch I'm off back out to see if she'll run :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Lucas PI info - some pearls of wisdom here :-)

Worried about your trunnions? Relief is to hand!

TR6 Clutch investigation (and interior replacement)